www.flickr.com
my photos More of my photos

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Back in Barcleona

Here I am half way through week 2 in Barcelona. I did go home for the weekend.Last week, on the whole was uneventfull. Myself and a colleague spent 2 nights in the town centre looking for the best Creme de Catalan (a desert not unlikeCreme Brule), but the only excitment was on Tuesday a 'Lady of the Night' patted me on the behind and offered to come home with me. Needless to say I ran away.

I would like to see more of the city but my hotel is almost a 20 minute drive from the centre of town and by the time I leave the customers office and change at the hotel it is already dark. So Barcelona is now added to the list of places to visit for at least a weekend. Someday I will formalise this list, start visiting these places and start tick them off.

Well it's nearly lunchtime and unlike yesterday I hope we will go back to the restaurant that gives you a menu when you sit down not 40 minutes later and where we can be back in the office within in the hour allowed not 50 minutes late.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home